Maxwell Street Foundation board and advisory council members pose in front of an exhibit of the 1822 portraits of Dr. Philip Maxwell, the early Chicago physician for whom Maxwell Street was named, and (not visible in photo) his wife Jerusha and mounted architectural fragments from buildings that once comprised the old Maxwell Street neighborhood. Collaboratively developed with Saint Ignatius College Prep, the exhibit opened April 26, 2018 and will be on display until the end of October. The Maxwell Street Foundation thanks our neighbors and friends at Saint Ignatius who are hosting this exhibit in their beautiful 1869 school building and historic location fronting the Maxwell Street neighborhood. Pictured from left to right: advisory council member Vince “Lefty” Johnson, board member Nick Jackson, advisory council member Ward Miller, board member Steve Balkin, board president Lori Grove, advisory council member Mary Gerace, board vice president Laura Kamedulski, board member Janelle Walker, and advisory council member Ed Hirschland. Photo courtesy of Dr. B. Seo.